New instrument? We won’t leave you behind.
We want to give you all the tools you need to succeed in your lab, and this means being there for you each step of the way—even after the sale. In our customer training classes, we can show you exactly how to use your new instrument to its full potential. You’ll get hands-on lab experience in our state-of-the-art training facilities and learn about an array of topics specific to your recent instrument purchase, ranging from daily operation to troubleshooting, as well as how to use more advanced features. Review our class schedules below.
Knowledge, learning and education are the key topics of this decade. LECO Australia provides preventative Maintenance and Operator Training Courses for its Clients both in-house or on site.
LECO Australia Training Course Benefits
- Lower instrumentation downtime by efficient trouble-shooting
- Better qualified operating / maintenance personnel.
- Highly motivated manpower.
- Lower production costs due to optimized processes.
- Longer instrumentation life due to proper maintenance.
- Improve technical understanding of LECO instrumentation.
Please contact our Service Department for further information on LECO Training courses.